DOCUMENTS AND REGULATIONS
- 2016 Strategic Sustainability Performance Plan
- NASA Online Directives Information System (NODIS)
- NASA Procedural Requirements (NPR) 8530.1 NASA Sustainable Acquisition
- NASA Procurement Notice 04-53 Commercial Purchase Card Program
This Procurement Notice revises the NASA FAR Supplement (NFS) Subpart 1813.3--Simplified Acquisition Methods to update and expand upon policies and procedures for using the Government-wide commercial purchase card and convenience checks (revised October 13, 2010).
- NASA Procurement Notice 04-79 - Sustainable Acquisition
This Procurement Notice revises the NASA FAR Supplement to implement the sustainable acquisition requirements of Executive Order 13514, Federal Leadership in Environmental, Energy, and Economic Performance, and Executive Order 13423, Strengthening Federal Environmental, Energy, and Transportation Management as further implemented through FAR Subpart 23.1—Sustainable Acquisition Policy.
- NASA SpecIntact (Specifications-Kept-Intact)
An automated system for preparing standardized facility construction specifications and used worldwide by NASA, the U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Command, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Federal Acquisition Regulations and Other Federal Regulations
Unified Facilities Guide Specifications (UFGS)
The UFGS are to be used by the Military Departments (Army, Navy, Air Force, etc.), the Defense Agencies and the DoD Field Activities for planning, design, construction, sustainment, restoration and modernization of facilities.